Thursday, February 7, 2013

Why blog? Why me? Why now?

Sigh. I've known for a while I should be blogging. I've felt it. I've just known. The reason is that I know deep inside of me are words that are bubbling forth... words to inspire... words of love... words of change... words to uplift.

Why me? I have no formal training in learning to live an inspired life. Some may even say my everyday  life is rather mundane. And yet, I know. I know that I know that every breath I take is an incredible miracle. I know that when I look into my children's eyes, they are part of the miracle of my life. As I find moments of intimacy and friendship with my husband, I am blessed. When I spend time with my grandchildren, listening to their innocent laughter, I am witnessing the purest joys of life.

As I look out my kitchen window and visit with the hummingbird who daily dines with me, I know that all is well. When the deer appear on my lawn, or the sun breaks through the clouds, or peace surrounds me as I meditate, I rejoice and am thankful.

Because I choose to acknowledge these everyday occurrences as miracles in my life for which I am grateful, love overflows. That's just how it works. I am not a theologian nor a philosopher. I live my life to the best of my ability in love, kindness and gratitude, and my abundance multiplies.

That, my friend, is why I have decided to enter the world of blogging... that's why I feel I am qualified to share my inspired life. If only one person enjoys reading my everyday stories, and chooses just for now, just for today, to feel the miracle of life around her and embrace it, then so be it.

Be blessed and live in light...

Victoria Lynn

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love the photo of your back yard. This is truly a magical world we live in.

    ((isabelle rainbow))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind words, Isabelle! Our world is indeed magical...let's tap into that magic together, shall we?

    ReplyDelete